Trading Instruments Overview
Trading Instruments tools from Nor Trade
Successful trading requires a sound understanding of the markets and the most sophisticated trading tools.
We at Nor Trade encourages its clients to take advantages of all tools and resources it provides, and utilize them while trading. Market Analysis and Economic Calendar are just a a couple of the components of a wide selection of tools and resources. We aim to guide our clients to become successful traders, and provide the best collection of tools for them to achieve that.
Trading Tools Include:
- Graphs and indicators for a technical analysis.Fundamental and technical analysis are important tools in the Foreign Exchange market. Understanding the difference and how they are used is vital for success in trading. Technical analysis looks at the price movement and uses the information to predict future price fluctuations. On the other hand, fundamental analysis uses economic factors also known as fundamentals.
- Daily technical analysis of the Forex market.Written by experienced traders and professional market analysts, our Forex technical analysis is just what you need to get an edge in your Forex trading. Technical analysis shouldn’t be overwhelming, and our Forex technical analysis is designed for traders at all levels.
- Updated data and information.The Updated data and information represents the general direction in which a security or market is headed. Our information are a valuable tool when trading online, so traders need to be familiar with their use.
- Direct market prices.Forex news is an integral part of the trading process, and our goal is to provide you with the Forex trading news you need to be successful. Our news is written by industry veterans with years of trading and reporting experience, so that you can get the information you need without the fluff.
- Currency rates, stock indices and commodities.
- Currency Charts are one of the most valuable resources for experienced and beginner traders alike. Currency charts analyze the market and provide traders with an insight to the market’s direction. Using the free tool allows a trader to easily recognize currency trends and patterns.
- Stock represents an entitlement on the company’s assets and earnings. When trading stocks traders do not buy or sell the actual shares but only invest in the expectation that their value will rise or fall.
- CFDs are derivative products that can be traded on live market without actually owning the underlying instrument. Traders get the opportunity to invest and profit from CFDs regardless of price directions- up or down.
- Fundamental and Technical analysis Very often successful traders use both fundamental and technical analysis to achieve greater success. For instance, some fundamental analysts use technical analysis techniques to determine the best time to enter a position. Technical analysts use fundamentals to reassure their decision. For example, if a sell signal is given through technical indicators, a trader might look at some key fundamentals to assure their decision.
- Economic calendar.The real-time Economic Calendar covering economic events and indicators from all over the world, automatically updated when new data is released.