No matter if you are a former, an existing investor or just a visitor on our website, your privacy is one of our main concerns. Therefore, we are committed to safeguard all the personal information we collect.
1. By providing us with your personal information (such as Full Name, Mailing Address, ID number, Passport Number etc…) you fully consent that the company gathers, utilizes, stores and protects the information given in the manner described below.
2. The Company will collect personal information from clients under the below circumstances:
2.1 When opening a Live/Demo trading account (when filling in electronic registration forms).
2.2 When funding your personal trading account.
2.3 When withdrawing from your personal trading account.
3. The Personal Information that may be Collected Includes:
3.1 Personal Information, such as Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number and Occupation.
3.2 Financial Information such as assets, investment experience and monthly income, in order to evaluate your trading experience.
3.3 When funding your account or withdrawing from your account, we may request documents such as a copy of an ID Document, Utility Bills and a Bank Statement.
4. The above information helps us understand your financial needs and provide you with products and services suitable for you. It also helps us process your account transactions in a timely manner and provide you with the highest level of customer support.
5. Investors willingly provide The Company with the personal information collected in the following ways:
5.1 On completion of electronic registration forms placed on the Company’s Website or on the Company’s Mini site(s).
5.2 When funding or withdrawing from trading accounts, clients voluntarily provide the required documents.
5.3 When trading on the Company’s system.
5.4 When contacting The Company or responding to a promotion advertised.
7. The Company will utilize the information collected from clients for the following purposes:
7.1 To verify the client’s identity.
7.2 To set up, maintain and manage clients’ personal trading account.
7.3 To process deposits and withdraws in clients’ personal trading account.
7.4 To keep clients up to date with news, updates and new promotions.
7.5 To analyze the client’s activity in order to improve and provide clients with the best products and services.
7.6 To provide clients with top quality customer support.
8. The Company does not normally share any client information with any affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. Only under the below circumstances will client’s personal information be shared:
8.1 In order to open, operate and service your personal trading account, The Company may share information with service providers such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, and other financial professionals.
8.2 In order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities.
8.3 The company may share information with affiliates and introducing brokers, mainly for the calculation of these entities’ compensation.